- Automotive Electronics
- Connected Home
- Gifts and Toys
- Hobbies and Remote Control
- Optical and Cameras
- Personal Technology
- Power and Solar
- Security and Surveillence
REVELL DOM'S '71 PLYMOUTH GTX 2 'N 1 1:24
In the 2017 movie “The Fate of The Furious”, Dominic Toretto is not the only hero in the movie, so is his Plymouth GTX. This is a familiar scenario for the Fast & Furious™ movie series. It has become not only Universal’s number 1 franchise, but also the 6th highest grossing series of all time at over 5 billion in sales. The Plymouth GTX first appeared in 1967 as a model of the Satellite and continued until 1971. In 1971 it had 3 engines choices available including the 440 “Six-Pack” pumping out 385 horsepower. It benefitted from a special camshaft, stronger valves and big-port cylinder heads. Sadly only 3,000 GTXs were made in 1971.
• Choice of 2 different carb set-ups including the “Six-Pack”.
• Select between 2 different wheel and tyre combinations.
• Stock and lowered suspension.
• Molded in white and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tyres.
Skill Level: 4
Please check the stock availability in store