- Automotive Electronics
- Connected Home
- Gifts and Toys
- Hobbies and Remote Control
- Optical and Cameras
- Personal Technology
- Power and Solar
- Security and Surveillence
REVELL '69 CHEVELL SS 396 1:25
The 1969 Chevelle® was the second year of this generation, but it continued to be America’s “Most Popular Mid-Sized” car. It featured small changes from the 1968 model. The SSTM 396 was a $347.60 option package and the 396 c.i. was rated at 325 horsepower in the basic package. The Chevelle® stayed in the Chevy® line up until 1978. But in 1969 it was the height of the Muscle Car wars and the Chevelle was the king of the hill. In fact, you could order a special 396 c.i. with up to 375 horsepower. There were also dealer specials under the “COPO” program, which added to the Chevelle reputation as the best muscle car.
• Fully detailed 396 c.i. V-8 engine.
• Choice of Rally or Magnum wheels and separate frame structure
• Tampo Printed Tyres
• Waterslide decal includes multiple pin stripe colour options.
• Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tyres.
Skill Level: 5
Please check the stock availability in store