- Automotive Electronics
- Connected Home
- Gifts and Toys
- Hobbies and Remote Control
- Optical and Cameras
- Personal Technology
- Power and Solar
- Security and Surveillence
REVELL 1970 PONTIAC FIREBIRD 1:24
An all-new Pontiac® Firebird was introduced for 1970 and represented a new high for Pontiac styling with the introduction of air dams and a rear spoiler. With a 400 cubic inch engine and a four speed trans equipped with standard Hurst shifter, as well as complete instrumentation, including a tach turned on its side to red line at 12 o’clock just like a racecar, the new Firebird completed the performance image. The Trans Am featured one of the best-tuned suspensions of any car (including the Corvette) and its European styling gave it instant class.
• Detailed 400 Ram Air V-8 with shaker hood induction system.
• Choice of stock rally wheels and tires or custom 19” wheels with low profile tyres.
• Decals with stock and custom graphics.
• Tampo printed Firestone Tires
• Molded in white, clear, transparent red with chrome plated parts and soft black tyres.
Skill Level: 4
Please check the stock availability in store